AN EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE.
The Surge Workout is a buzzing and intense 20 minute workout experience that utilises technology to amplify the signals that the brain sends to the muscles to make them contract.
Every time you visit Surge you’ll work with one of our expert Personal Trainers who will ensure your training is tailored to your fitness goals.
And remember: You don’t need to bring anything to your session. Everything is provided, from water bottles to towels and shower facilities to freshen up after your session.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
EVERYTHING FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
Surge offers a no-fuss approach to training. Everything you need to train is included, from kit to towels, which ensures you get the maximum value from every 20-minute session.
We have everything you need to get started straight away. Our changing and shower facilities are designed for your comfort and there’s no need to bring a towel. So, what are you waiting for?
CUTTING EDGE. MADE IN GERMANY.
Our equipment has been developed by miha bodytec – global leaders in EMS training and fitness innovation. You don’t need to bring any special equipment to your session – just yourself.
EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELD.
Our team of Surge EMS specialists come from a variety of sports and fitness backgrounds, but they all have one thing in common: the desire to deliver the best personal training experience, every time.
“Providing a significant stimulus to the major muscle groups has never been easier. Engage your entire body in a 20 minute workout!”BOOK YOUR FREE TRIAL
“Depending on your smart goals our strengthening workout can increase muscle mass and decrease body fat at the same time.”BOOK YOUR FREE TRIAL
“At Surge we deliver the most effective & exhilarating 20 minute workout designed to help you reach your fitness goals!”BOOK YOUR FREE TRIAL
‘We tailor every 20 minute workout to each individual goal. Every session we keep you motivated and working hard’BOOK YOUR FREE TRIAL
“Here at Surge we always go the extra mile for you. Attention to detail is important. We look forward to training you soon!”BOOK YOUR FREE TRIAL
“We constantly track our members’ progress to make sure they are on the right track. With consistency, the results get better every month.”BOOK YOUR FREE TRIAL
The results for me personally have been really pleasing. My muscles are much harder, and when I’m working out normally, I get pumped up in half the time. On top of that, my body fat levels have reduced and my lean muscle mass is up.
Also, the team are great, friendly and motivational, plus I love the music (always a bonus!)
I love working out but the fact that I can get the same result in just one day a week is an instant ROI for me as I can use the time for my other hobbies and social life.
I am now 6 months into my Surge training and can honestly say this was one of my best investments to date”
The inch loss and the toning to my body all round is quite clear, with friends and colleagues making comments. Another major plus is that my body fat has reduced quite significantly, which can only be a good thing!
I really have seen great results in quite a short period of time.
Try it for yourself!
Book Your Free TrialBOOK YOUR FREE TRAINING SESSION
- How do I join? You can join Surge by booking your free trial workout session HERE. At the session you’ll have the opportunity to speak to our experienced personal trainers and work out a plan that works for you and your fitness goals. You’ll also get a chance to try the workout for yourself. We look forward to welcoming you!
- Does the workout hurt? In short: no! The Surge workout is tailored around your current fitness levels. The devices are extremely sensitive and the intensity levels can easily be adjusted to make sure you get a good and enjoyable workout.
- Do I need to bring anything? There’s no need to bring anything with you to a workout session. Everything is provided, including your training kit, a towel, bottled water, and shower facilities to freshen up after your session!
- Who can do the workout? Almost everyone can do the Surge workout, however, there are a few exceptions for safety reasons. These include pregnant women, individuals with pacemakers and other heart conditions, and those under the age of 16.
- When will I see results? In general, you will notice results after about 6 sessions. The most important factor in reaching your goals is to ensure that you train regularly - we recommend one session per week to achieve maximum results.
- How often should I train? We recommend one 20 minute training session per week to get the best results from our EMS personal training.
- I’ve still got a question! No problem! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you!
The Surge Member App
Easily book your training sessions from within the app and be
the first to receive our offers and news